Winemakers and grape growers are automatically entitled to membership of New Zealand Winegrowers through payment of the grape or wine levies. Associate members are also accepted, although such members do not enjoy voting rights.
New Zealand Winegrowers conducts a wide range of tasks on behalf of our members including:
- Advocacy at regional local and international levels
- Providing a global marketing platform for New Zealand wine
- Facilitating world-class research on industry priorities
- Giving the industry timely and strategic information
- Organising sector-wide events such as the Bragato Conference and Awards and the Air New Zealand Wine Awards.
For enquiries about membership, please contact our Membership Administrator Hannah by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.