New Zealand Winegrowers’ Grape Days are coming up in June and online registrations ($35 credit card only) are now open (note that registrations made on the day of the event cost $45).
This year's programme covers:
- Vintage 2018 update by Philip Gregan
- An update on the New Zealand Winegrowers Research Centre (NZWRC)
- Regional reviews of the 2017-2018 viticultural season
- Professor Wayne Wilcox from Cornell University presenting on powdery mildew (in Hawkes Bay & Marlborough)
- Biosecurity update
- A presentation on the Lighter Wines Programme
- And much, much more
To Register select from the regional events below.