- We have made the decision to cancel the planned China Roadshow in May 2020, returning to the market in 2021. Our online activities are proving very successful and we have continued plans to expand these activities.
- Our Regions Canada - Halifax, Vancouver and Toronto events have been postponed to September 2020. New dates will be announced soon.
- ProWein in Dusseldorf has been postponed until 21st– 23rd March 2021.
- All 2020 winery registrations will be transferred to the ProWein 2021 registration page in the first instance. The events team will advise members if any additional spaces come available.
- Burghound Consolidated Shipment – Submissions are now closed and are being processed. In anticipation of reduced flights, the arrival of the freight may be delayed. Our Market Managers are in communication with Burghound to provide constant updates.
- The Visit Programme is currently suspended.
- The New Zealand Wine Sommelier Scholarship was scheduled to launch internationally on Monday 23 March. Applications will still be open at nzwine.com/sommit from this date, however out of respect to the on-premise community and their struggles at this time, we will not be actively promoting applications until a more appropriate time. The applications deadline has also been extended, from 22 May to 7 September.
OTHER MARKET NEWS
- The London Wine Fair has been announced as postponed with a currently inconclusive postponement date
- Spirited Singapore shared this recent update with news on the future of their events
- Wines of California have postponed their events to the fall.
UPDATED 23/03/2020 [4:30pm]