If you live in Dubai and are interested in applying for the New Zealand Winegrowers Sommelier Scholarship, the requirement for applicants is to attend a New Zealand Wine Masterclass in Dubai on Sunday the 30th of September 2018, and then apply online using the form below. The masterclass is invitation-only, and spaces are limited. Please contact Chris Stroud (New Zealand Winegrowers Market Manager, email@example.com) to express your interest in attending and applying.
Applications close on Friday the 5th of October 2018. A selection committee will review all applications.
The scholarship includes:
- Attendance at Sommit™ in Hawke’s Bay (Friday the 25thand Saturday the 26th of January 2019)
- Attendance at the 2019 International Sauvignon Blanc Celebration in Marlborough (Monday the 28thto Wednesday the 30th of January 2019)
- Attendance at the Chardonnay & Sparkling Symposium in Gisborne (Thursday the 31stof January and Friday the 1st of February 2019)
- A combination of wine-related activities and tastings in other selected regions, providing not only winemaker interaction, but invaluable networking opportunities with international peers
- International and domestic flights, accommodation, meals, transfers, event registrations and all event inclusions
Applicants must be:
- A working sommelier
- Able to travel to New Zealand for up to two weeks from Saturday the 19thof January 2019 to Friday the 8th of February 2019
- In attendance at the New Zealand Wine Masterclass on Sunday the 30th of September 2018
For any queries with regard to the scholarship available from Dubai, please contact Chris Stroud - New Zealand Winegrowers Market Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org