Applications for the New Zealand Wine Sommelier Scholarship are now open via the below form.
However, we understand that this is a very difficult time for the on-premise community globally. We are not actively promoting applications at this point, and have extended the application period until later in the year, at what we hope will be a more appropriate time for the on-premise. Please feel free to apply below as and when you are ready.
Applications will remain open until Monday 7 September 2020.
The scholarship includes:
- Attendance at the Sommit™ in Gisborne (17-18 February 2021)
- Attendance at the Aromatics Symposium in Marlborough (20-21 February 2021) or the Classic Reds Symposium in Hawke's Bay (27-28 February 2021)
- Attendance at Pinot Noir New Zealand (23-25 February 2021)
- Wine experiences and tastings in regions across New Zealand, providing winemaker interaction and invaluable discussion and debate opportunities with international peers
- International and domestic flights, accommodation, meals, transfers, event registrations and all event inclusions
Applicants must be:
- A working sommelier
- Able to travel to New Zealand from 15 February 2021 to 3 March 2021
For any queries with regard to the scholarship available from the UAE, please contact Chris Stroud - New Zealand Winegrowers UK, Europe & UAE Market Manager: [email protected]