With the global uncertainty due to COVID-19, we are left with question marks around how international travel, the hospitality sector, and the wine industry might be impacted in the coming months.
In light of this uncertainty, New Zealand Winegrowers and the Pinot Bunch Committee have made the decision to postpone. At this stage, the planned postponement date is February 2022. This obviously has flow-on effects to our wider International Visit Programme and the satellite events that NZW hosts around Pinot Noir NZ; the Aromatics and Classic Reds Symposia, and Sommit™.
We will be exploring options after vintage and will be keeping the website updated with information as we have it on hand – if you have any questions please feel free to contact email@example.com
We are absolutely committed to delivering an incredible Pinot Noir Conference in the future and encourage you to be behind the celebration when we get there!