NEW ZEALAND WINEGROWERS VINTAGE 2019 COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Details of the Vintage 2019 Competition (the Competition), including any related text, form part of these Terms and Conditions (these Conditions).
- Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions.
- The Competition commences at 10am on 15 March 2019 and closes at 5pm on 30 April 2019. No entries beyond this time will be accepted.
- The organiser of this Competition is New Zealand Winegrowers Incorporated (NZW), Level 3, 52 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
- Entry is open to New Zealand Wineries and their staff. NZW, their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter.
- NZW reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted if each entry fulfils the requirements of entry.
- Each entry requires the participant to post a photo of vintage on social media and tag New Zealand Winegrowers and #nzv19. Entry can also be through uploading an image on nzwine.com/vintage.
- The winner of the Competition (the Winner) will receive a photoshoot to the value of $2000, to be arranged by NZW after the winner has been announced. NZW reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or any of its components with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- One entry will be selected by NZW and will receive the Prize. The decision is final.
- The Winner will be notified by NZW by using the contact details provided by 03/05/2019 and announced on NZW’s social media and website. If NZW, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the Winner within five (5) days of the Winner being notified, then the Prize is deemed forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- The Winner agrees to allow NZW to use their name or handle to promote the win for purposes related to the Competition, including online, without any further reference, payment or other compensation.
- NZW collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the Competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Competition. By entering the Competition, participants accept that the personal information provided as part of the Competition will be used by NZW for the purposes of administering the Competition. The information provided will only be used as outlined in these Conditions. Entrants may make a request to NZW for access to or for the update, correction or erasure of their information at any time after the closing of the Competition at their address set out in these Conditions.
- NZW shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition or in accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). NZW takes no responsibility for any damage or loss to the Prize in transit.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to NZW and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition must be directed to NZW.