A Pinot Noir masterclass that focuses on the subregionality across New Zealand's major Pinot growing regions, bringing these to you via short video clips from the regions. Cameron Douglas MS leads this tasting and touches on the nuances of each region and what makes these specific subregions, and wines, special.
To help tell the regional story of New Zealand Pinot Noir, Cameron tastes the following wines:
- Te Mata Alma Pinot Noir, Hawke's Bay 2020
- Escarpment Kupe Pinot Noir, Martinborough 2019
- Neudorf Tom's Block Pinot Noir, Nelson 2019
- Nautilus Southern Valleys Pinot Noir, Marlborough 2017
- Pegasus Bay Pinot Noir, North Canterbury 2019
- Carrick Bannockburn Pinot Noir, Central Otago 2018