New Zealand Winegrowers conducts a wide range of tasks to support our members including:
- advocacy at regional, national and international levels
- providing a global marketing platform for New Zealand wine
- facilitating world-class research on industry priorities
- giving the industry timely and strategic information
- leading the development of sustainable production practices
- organising sector-wide events such as Grape Days, Spray Days and other industry celebrations and networking events
As of 2019, the New Zealand wine industry recorded its 24th consecutive year of export growth, and export value is now valued at $1.86 billion.
The on-going progress towards our target is founded on our reputation as a wine exporter of the first rank, crafting and marketing distinctively-New Zealand, high quality, high-value wines. Our reputation is our key asset, and this fundamental has been, and will remain, the rock on which our success is built.