Our vision: Around the world, New Zealand is renowned for our exceptional wines.
Our mission: To create value for our members.
Our purpose: To protect and enhance the reputation of NZ wine. To support the sustainable diversified value growth of NZ wine.
New Zealand Winegrowers conducts a wide range of tasks to support our members including:
- advocacy at regional, national and international levels
- providing a global marketing platform for New Zealand wine
- facilitating world-class research on industry priorities
- giving the industry timely and strategic information
- leading the development of sustainable production practices
- organising sector-wide events such as the Bragato Conference, Grape Days, Spray Days and the New Zealand Wine of the Year™ Awards
As of 2018, the New Zealand wine industry recorded its 23rd consecutive year of export growth, and export value is now valued at $1.71 billion.
The on-going progress towards our target is founded on our reputation as a wine exporter of the first rank, crafting and marketing distinctively-New Zealand, high quality, high-value wines. Our reputation is our key asset, and this fundamental has been, and will remain, the rock on which our success is built.