- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Any ticket issued is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by the Ticket Service Provider, Venue and the Organiser of the event for breach of any of the specified conditions. The Organiser may amend or change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
Refunds and Exchanges
- The Organiser will only refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Organiser (and you cannot or do not wish to the attend the rescheduled or relocated event, or to the extent otherwise required by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). No refund or exchange will be given because of a change in your personal circumstances.
- The Organiser will not be liable for any circumstances beyond their control (force majeure), including but not limited to earthquake, fire, flood or other natural disaster, accident or pandemic.
- The Organiser will not be liable for any costs or other liabilities incurred by the Purchaser relating to the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event.
- Any liability of the Organiser not otherwise excluded shall be limited to the transaction amount originally paid for the ticket.
- The Organiser will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase. Full or partial refunds may be given at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- If a refund or exchange is given, liability is limited to the transaction amount originally paid for the ticket. Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange.
Variations to the Event
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event in any way, including but not limited to its capacity, arrangement, content, timing and location.
Conditions of entry to the Event
- Admission to an event is subject to these Terms and Conditions and the Venue Terms and Conditions
- You must follow all reasonable directions of the Organiser and/or the Venue related to health and safety matters.
- If you arrive late, you will be admitted to the Event at the Organiser’s discretion, which may not be until a suitable break.
- The use of cameras and video recorders (film, digital or otherwise), and all other recording devices may be restricted at the event, at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the Event to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser may make amendments to the Event in order to comply with New Zealand Government COVID-19 requirements Such steps taken will be at the Organiser’s sole discretion. While we will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible of any changes to the Event, the situation may change at short notice. Refunds and exchanges will be administered in accordance with our Event Terms and Conditions.
- Attendees at the Event will be required to follow the directions of the Organiser or Venue staff regarding any measures in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (eg hygiene and self-isolation requirements). Failure to follow these directions will be treated as Misconduct in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and you may be removed from the Event.
This version of the Event Terms and Conditions is current as of 9 May 2023.