The aims of the Trust are:
- To provide scholarships for New Zealand resident graduates and exceptional undergraduates to gain further qualifications or experience, in New Zealand or elsewhere, in subjects of relevance to the viticulture and wine industry.
- To promote the development and dissemination of viticulture knowledge and practice in New Zealand.
- To carry out any such other purposes in New Zealand (as may be decided upon by the Trustees from time to time) which purposes are charitable for the purposes of the Tax Act and the Charities Act.
Bragato Trust Study Grants
The Trustees have decided on three annual study grants involving:
- An Undergraduate Award of up to $3,500
- A Postgraduate Scholarship of up to $15,000
- A Research Fellowship of up to $15,000
The closing date for all applications is 28 February each year. Grants are announced in April / May each year.
For interested scholars details of these grants are available below along with the application forms or contact:
Philip Gregan | P: +64 21 964 564 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org