NEW ZEALAND WINEGROWERS VINTAGE 2021 PHOTO COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Details of the Vintage 2021 Photo Competition (the Competition), including any related text, form part of these Terms and Conditions (these Conditions).
- Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions.
- The Competition commences at 8am on 01 March 2021 and closes at 5pm on 14 May 2021. No entries beyond this time will be accepted.
- The organiser of this Competition is New Zealand Winegrowers Incorporated (NZW), Level 4, 5-7 Kingdon Street, Newmarket, Auckland 1025, New Zealand.
- Entry is open to NZW members and their staff. NZW employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter.
- NZW reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted if each entry fulfils the requirements of entry.
- Each entry requires the participant to post a photo of vintage on Instagram and tag #nzv21photo. Entry can also be through uploading an image on nzwine.com/vintage. If any individuals are depicted in the image, the entrant must ensure that those individuals consent to the use of their image in accordance with these Conditions.
- The winner of the Competition (the Winner) will receive a DJI Mavic Mini Drone Fly More Combo to the value of $900, to be arranged by NZW after the winner has been announced. NZW reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or any of its components with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- NZW will shortlist the top 10 entries (the Shortlist), and then will appoint a judge to select one entry from the Shortlist as the Winner. The Winner will receive the Prize. All decisions are final and are at NZW’s complete discretion.
- The Winner will be notified by NZW by using the contact details provided by 21/05/2020 and announced on NZW’s social media and website. If NZW, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the Winner within five (5) days of the Winner being notified, then the Prize is deemed forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- The Winner and the Shortlist agree to allow NZW to use their entry (including their image, name or handle) to promote the win for purposes related to the Competition, including online, without any further reference, payment or other compensation.
- NZW shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition or in accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). NZW takes no responsibility for any damage or loss to the Prize in transit.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Entrants understand that they are providing their information to NZW. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition must be directed to NZW.