NEW ZEALAND WINEGROWERS VINTAGE 2020 PHOTO COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Details of the Vintage 2020 Photo Competition (the Competition), including any related text, form part of these Terms and Conditions (these Conditions).
- Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions.
- The Competition commences at 8am on 01 March 2020 and closes at 5pm on 08 May 2020 (NZ time). No entries beyond this time will be accepted.
- The organiser of this Competition is New Zealand Winegrowers Incorporated (NZW), Level 3, 52 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
- Entry is open to all members of New Zealand Winegrowers (excluding associate members) and their staff. NZW, their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter.
- NZW reserves the right to request information from participants to verify the validity of entries. NZW will then determine, in its sole discretion, whether the entry will be accepted.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted, provided that each individual entry fulfils the requirements of entry.
- Each entry requires the participant to either:
- post a photo of Vintage 2020 on social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram only) and tag #nzv20 and #nzwine; or
- upload an image on nzwine.com/vintage and complete the entry form.
- The winner of the Competition (the Winner) will receive a photoshoot to the value of $2000 (the Prize), to be arranged by NZW after the winner has been announced. NZW reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or any of its components with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Ten entries will be selected by NZW as the finalists. The finalists do not receive a prize.
- One entry will be selected by NZW and will receive the Prize. The decision is final.
- The Winner will be notified by NZW by using the contact details provided by 15/05/2020 and announced on NZW’s social media and website. If NZW, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the Winner within five (5) days of the Winner being notified, then the Prize is deemed forfeited and another winner will be selected from the finalists.
- The Winner and the finalists agree to allow NZW to use their name, handle and or image to promote the win for purposes related to the Competition, including online, without any further reference, payment or other compensation.
- NZW shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition or in accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). NZW takes no responsibility for any damage or loss to the Prize in transit.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to NZW and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition must be directed to NZW at email@example.com