This session was held on 10 November 2021. A full recording and the webinar presentation are available below, and you can access the full reports that the webinar is based on/presents, here.
Though the US has been the largest importer of New Zealand wine since 2015, very little research has specifically addressed questions surrounding this success, such as:
- What is driving the growth of New Zealand wine in the US?
- Who are the consumers drinking New Zealand wine?
- Why are they drinking it?
- Where do they tend to live?
- Why is New Zealand sauvignon blanc capturing such a large market share?
This study, co-funded by NZTE and NZW, is comprised of both quantitative and qualitative data, the latter utilising valuable information gleaned from conversations with distributors, importers, trade and engaged consumers. You won’t want to miss the video interviews – they are a true high point!